Please note Brigit’s Quill Publications now has a new website with a brand new book in print. To visit the up to date website with all the latest information, please click here to go to brigitsquill.wordpress.com. Thank you and happy reading!
Vegetarian food is fun! Whether a veggie dish is your main course, an accompaniment to meat or a tasty dessert, fun can be found in the flavours, colours and origins of the food, in unusual facts and by learning what other families around the world tuck into. Grab some family members, a copy of this book and some enthusiasm to explore your own taste buds as well as the fun to be had around food. You may find the whole process, from preparation to eating, more enjoyable than you imagined!
A Vegetarian Family’s World Tour contains:
• Over 125 delicious global recipes, tasty enough for veggies and meat eaters – from soups, salads & starters to main courses & desserts
• Adaptable recipes that are often suitable for vegans or those with food intolerances
• Folktales from around the world
• Activities and suggestions for family food-fun
• Food rhymes
• Cultural and culinary information
• Kitchen tips for easier, more successful cooking
• A calendar of festivities from around the world
• Did you know..? fact boxes accompanying most recipes
• Full colour flags of all the countries visited
• A world map, helping you to imagine your way around the globe
• Over 160 spiral bound, glossy pages for ease of use in the kitchen
• Imperial as well as metric measurements throughout
A Vegetarian Family’s World Tour costs just £9.75 + £1 P&P to UK buyers (please send enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like overseas postage calculated). If you would like your copy signed by the author and/or a message written inside, please detail the exact message in the instructions to merchant box when paying through the paypal link below.
A Vegetarian Family’s World Tour is now SOLD OUT. Please do not place an order. If you are interested in obtaining a copy, please visit Brigit’s Quill Publications’ new website and log your interest there. Thank you very much.